Concrete Genie Grinder
3 In 1 • Grinder • Edger • Polisher
The Concrete Genie Floor Grinder is the best quality slash low cost option floor grinding machine available in the market. It was the first of the Genie line of concrete floor grinders for completing indoor and outdoor floor renovations and repair projects.
It is built to the highest standards and specifications of the market for professional contractors to use in removing epoxy on the floor, leveling uneven slabs, grinding, polishing and edging concrete especially in small and medium sized projects. Can be used on concrete, terrazzo, marble, granite, wood or vinyl floors, in residential and commercial building projects.
- Single Gear-Driving: The Genie floor grinding machine is single-gear-driven from the top of the shaft to the two grinding heads. From the motor to the shaft you have a set of 2V belts. This makes for easy replacement of the belts and eliminates the need for lengthy lower belt changes.
- 9 Gallon Water Tank for Wet Polishing: Features a 9 gallon water tank for wet grinding. Also serves an additional 50lbs of head weight to the already impressive weight of 375lbs of the electric concrete grinder . A waterproof cover helps ensure that the Genie’s internal system is well protected.
- Kickstand: Kickstand on the back of the handle helps stand the machine horizontally to the ground when you need to change the diamonds pads. This keeps the hand grips from rubbing off on the floor and the other components on the handle.
- XPS Magnetic Plates for Quick Tool Changes: Round Metals & Traps easily snap in place and stay locked due to magnets. To remove, use a thin blade flat screwdriver place in slot between segment and plate and push outward.
- Built For Low Maintenance: The Genie was designed for efficiency, comfort and easy use in any working environment. Always wipe the machine dry after each use, and keep machine in dry building. Also, always check that there is no damage to the power supply cord.