Lightning Floor Scraper
The propane-powered Lightning floor stripper is the smallest and one of the most versatile ride-on floor scrapers in the market.
It is superior to any machine in its class – small enough to be loaded into an elevator as well as be maneuvered through the tightest corners and the smallest rooms, yet powerful and heavy enough to make short work of any tough floor removal job from ceramic tile removal, to removing kitchen vinyl flooring, hardwood floor removal, concrete floor scraping, and so on.
- Removable Weight: Although up to 200 lbs. heavier than its counterparts, the Lightning scraper has more total removable weight and can go up to 3x faster. Easy to see why it’s the preferred choice.
- Single Joystick: Single joystick controls direction and speed, providing precision in steering and easy maneuver around objects than the other power floor scrapers. The left hand controls the joystick to tilt the blade height and angle without the driver needing to get out of the seat or stopping movement of the scraper.
- Floating-blade Design: Floating blade design ensures the scraper blade stays flat on the floor even when running over debris. Like our other floor scrapers, the Lightning riding stripper is designed with the ability to lock the blade bar from tilting so you keep your blades flat on the floor. Especially important on ceramic tile removal with the 2” carbide. If allowed to tilt and a corner digs into the floor you have damage to the concrete but can also break the carbide off the tooling.
- Maximum Fuel Efficiency: The 25hp Kohler Command engine used in the Lightning scraper now has Electronic Fuel Injection for maximum fuel efficiency and easier start.
- Reduced Emission: The engine is outfitted with an exhaust scrubber/purifier to reduce emissions. This engine delivers the power and reliability that’s demanded in today’s workforce.
- Floor Types: Vinyl/rubber/tile floor removal, Ceramic tile removal, Poured floors, thinset removal, Some epoxy coatings removal