Twister Floor Scraper
The Twister is the go-to for high-productivity, low emissions, & reliability.
With a maximum speed of 500 feet/minute at work, the Twister, like no other ride-on scraper, is able to substantially reduce the amount of time and effort needed for the removal of various thick floor coatings, coverings and waterproofing membranes, from Glued down carpet, to hardwood floors, VCT, and ceramic tile.
There is absolutely no match to the level of versatility offer by this floor removing powerhouse.
- Propane Powered: The heavy duty hydrostatic drive Twister floor removal machine is driven by a powerful 1.6L liquid cooled Hyundai EFI propane engine. The engine is EPA and CARB compliant, equipped with an exhaust scrubber to keep emissions at the barest minimum.
- Single Joystick: Optimum drivability is achieved through a single joystick situated at the right hand side, which controls speed, steering, and direction.
- Two-way Blade System: The two-way blade positioning capability is easily utilized with the single handle in your left hand. This allows the operator to place the blade in the best possible angle for removal of all flooring products without getting out of the seat or stopping movement of the scraper.
- Floating-blade Design: Unique floating blade design ensures that the Twister’s 24” blade bar can twist to remain in full contact with the floor while running machine over debris, so you wouldn’t have to reverse the machine for another “bite” at the flooring. The latest update to the Twister floor stripper, however allows the “twisting” feature to be disabled in an event where the operator desires to work with a rigid blade bar.
- Removable Weight: Although with a total weight of 4,200 lbs., the Twister is of a compact design that permits the removal of up to 2000 pounds of its integrated weights, allowing for elevator access.
|Engine:||Hyundai 1.6L EFI|
|Maximum speed:||500 feet/minute|
|Dimensions:||73″ X 26″ x 63″|
|Machine without weights:||2,182 lbs|
|Removable weight:||2018 lbs|
|Total weight:||4,200 lbs|
|Price:||Call 866.636.7763 for quote|